This practice plans to offer the facility for patients to view online, export or print detailed coded information held in their own records when our Clinical Supplier, SystmOne, provides this function.
This practice currently offers the facility for patients:
- to book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online
- to order online, view and print a list of their repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances
- to view online, export or print summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies, adverse reactions and any other items agreed between the practice and individual patient
We will publicise and promote our online services to our practice’s patients through the practice website, practice waiting room posters and the Patient Participation Group.
From the 1st April you will be able to request detailed coded records please see below
Detailed Coded Access.
You are able view limited information on line.
This is referred to as Detailed Coded Records Access.
The Practice accepts applications from patient as well as their proxy. Proxy Access refers to online services by somebody acting on behalf of the patient with the patient’s consent
How to Apply for Access
If you are already registered for Patient On line Access you will still need to read the access information leaflet and complete an application form. Once this has been completed you will be able to access your records within 14 days.
If you are not registered for on line services please visit reception and bring in one of the following:
Photographic ID: Passport or Photo Driving Licence
Two other forms of identifiable evidence will be required. Acceptable documents include bank statements or household bills
Once you have been issued with a password you will then be able to:
- Book appointments on line
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View Summary information (allergies, adverse reactions and medications)
We will also be asked to read the access leaflet and sign the application form. You will be able to use the on line service for the above immediately and the detailed coded access after 14 days.