Old Henry Street Medical Centre

01942 807957
Out of hours: 01942 807957


If you’re worried someone you care about is showing any signs of an eating disorder there’s support available

How to contact your local eating disorder service:

Community Eating Disorder Services in Greater Manchester

Service name: Wigan and Bolton Community Eating Disorder Service

Areas the service covers: Wigan and Bolton
Who provides the service: Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
Telephone number: 01942 775 400
Email: [email protected]

If you’re worried someone you care about is showing the signs of an eating disorder, the first step is to talk to them and encourage them to seek help.

We know it can be difficult to raise the issue with them.

Beat have a useful guide with some things you can do when talking to someone you’re worried about tinyurl.com/2b9v9688

Help for young people Youthline:
0808 801 0711
Email: [email protected]

Help for adults Helpline:
0808 801 0677
Email: [email protected]